Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

Tenmar

Hello, I am hoping there is still technical support for the Tuna plug-in because I'm having trouble as Tuna is not displaying the album tag when I use foobar2000. The metadata is there in the file for album but when I use {album} or {Album}, the song's metadata isn't picked up at all.

My goal is to just get the name of the album (in this game video game) and the title of the song to be displayed on stream.

Is there a solution or an alternative media player Tuna accepts that I can use with Windows Media Control that will display the song info outputs?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 194052.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 194052.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot 2023-11-11 194108.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 194108.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot 2023-11-11 194156.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 194156.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 82

Ketza

Hey,

I used the plugin until last week with tampermonkey, firefox, OBS Studio and deezer via browser.

It worked fine until deezer changed something (whole page looks different etc) and now the OBS Tuna plugin only shows "nothing playing" and a placeholder image.
Seems like it can´t get any infos from the deezer page anymore.
Works still fine with youtube though.

Any workarounds maybe?

thanks!

Ketza

Hey,

I used the plugin until last week with tampermonkey, firefox, OBS Studio and deezer via browser.

It worked fine until deezer changed something (whole page looks different etc) and now the OBS Tuna plugin only shows "nothing playing" and a placeholder image.
Seems like it can´t get any infos from the deezer page anymore.
Works still fine with youtube though.

Any workarounds maybe?

thanks!

nothing that could help?

univrsal

The user script has to be adjusted for the new design.
Edit: Update to version 1.0.19 of the script.

Last edited:

SomeBeardo

Is there any way (w/Tuna or maybe something extra like StreamerBot, etc) to get rid of the " - Remastered 20##" text that some songs have?
I know you can modify the total length of what's written to a text file, but it would be great to be able to trim out that specific phrase.

jenks_

Tuna seems to lose its connection to Spotify half way through my streams, and I need to re-open the login page and authenticate again for it to work. Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

Yoedog

I'm having an issue where Tuna is pulling info from the incorrect VLC Source. Instead of pulling the info from the current track it is pulling the background videos info. It worked fine before migrating to a new PC but I can't seem to find the issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Pixelfox3

I'm having an issue where Tuna is pulling info from the incorrect VLC Source. Instead of pulling the info from the current track it is pulling the background videos info. It worked fine before migrating to a new PC but I can't seem to find the issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Check again the VLC sources in the config window. Go across all the scenes in the dropdown and remove all VLC sources. Then go back and add the one you want.
If you have both vlc sources in the same scene maybe moving the music one to a nested scene may help.

I would recommend you to try an external player (potPlayer and Foobar2000 are nice and customizable). But before changing all your setup make sure the problem doesnt happen.

slimehudson

I might be a little dumb, but I'm not sure how to configure the now playing text file. I created a txt file for Tuna to use but it only displays "No song playing", the txt file is empty, do I need to populate it with a list of every song I've added to the vlc source?

Hi - I usually use Tuna to play from Deezer but this has stopped working - I've resetted everything in OBS etc. and it's not working - as soon as I select Host / Receive port - that works with things like YouTube but just want it to work with Deezer! any help here please

Hi - I usually use Tuna to play from Deezer but this has stopped working - I've resetted everything in OBS etc. and it's not working - as soon as I select Host / Receive port - that works with things like YouTube but just want it to work with Deezer! any help here please
I've tried rolling back OBS and reset Tampermonkey script - no luck