Zoom unreponsive when using OBS virtual camera as input, even with OBS not loaded

ana_pofuk

Hi
I have a weird problem.
When I'm using OBS virtual camera as an input, Zoom becomes sluggish. Zoom window itself has a long delay when I try to move it around the screen, Zoom commands become almost unresponsive. It doesn't matter whether OBS is turned on or not as an app or if OBS's virtual camera is on or off.
If I change to another camera everything becomes responsive again. MS Teams don't have that problem, so I really think the problem is on the Zoom side of the equation.
Did anyone encounter that?

I'm using win 10.

ana_pofuk

these settings in zoom solved it for me (in advanced video settings). it was basically about turning of any processing from Zoom side

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 213

aableson

these settings in zoom solved it for me (in advanced video settings). it was basically about turning of any processing from Zoom side
I second those thanks! I was having this problem for the last year, and it was driving me nuts. It's so good to have Zoom responsive finally!

umesh300

Hi I was facing same issue of sluggish response from zoom. two method work for me 1st reduce refresh rate of OBS from 60 to 30 so zoom become responsive again and in second option kept OBS refresh rate to 60 but change rendering method in zoom to Direct3d11. I am on Win 11.