Youtube streaming started to dropped frames

NuaYan

hi guys dont know what to do I been streaming with same pc for 5-6 months something like this on 18k bits or sometimes even less never happened but know when I tryed I noticed big frame drop for the first time can someone help me plz guys here is my obs log with same settings been streaming for so long never happened something like this even tho updated drivers etc and network drivers help! Bonus on twitch or kick platform no issues at all stream quality good but on youtube insta drop frames and huge tryed everysingle encoder

Attachments

• obs log.txt
    18 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 26

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
SteelSeries Sonar - Microphone (SteelSeries Sonar Virtual Audio Device): 48000 Hz
SteelSeries Sonar - Gaming (SteelSeries Sonar Virtual Audio Device): 96000 Hz
3. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed. Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.
Source affected (potential cause): Desktop Audio
4. OBS is not running as Administrator. This can lead to OBS not being able to Game Capture certain games. If you are not running into issues, you can ignore this, but it looks like you're using Display Capture to capture games. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok. Then open OBS, remove Display Capture and add the Game Capture source.
5. Dropped frames can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. I would start with enabling Dynamic Bitrate and then monitoring your log to see how low the bitrate is dropping. To enable Dynamic Bitrate, go to Settings > Advanced > Network > check the box for Dynamically change bitrate..., [Apply], [OK]. You may need to change the streaming encoder from HEVC to H.264.

If still having issues, post new log.

NuaYan

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
SteelSeries Sonar - Microphone (SteelSeries Sonar Virtual Audio Device): 48000 Hz
SteelSeries Sonar - Gaming (SteelSeries Sonar Virtual Audio Device): 96000 Hz
3. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed. Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.
Source affected (potential cause): Desktop Audio
4. OBS is not running as Administrator. This can lead to OBS not being able to Game Capture certain games. If you are not running into issues, you can ignore this, but it looks like you're using Display Capture to capture games. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok. Then open OBS, remove Display Capture and add the Game Capture source.
5. Dropped frames can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues. I would start with enabling Dynamic Bitrate and then monitoring your log to see how low the bitrate is dropping. To enable Dynamic Bitrate, go to Settings > Advanced > Network > check the box for Dynamically change bitrate..., [Apply], [OK]. You may need to change the streaming encoder from HEVC to H.264.

If still having issues, post new log.
Still same issue there is logo even tho reinstalled obs etc full clear internet like I said tested even on twitch everything is good on youtube still same meybe its just youtube suck on streamining ???? bc like I said never had this issue and I even showed you my internet speed etc its too good

Attachments

• 2024-06-06 01-14-23.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 13

NuaYan

even tho tryed to disable The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling this but it was same results nothing changed after this tryed internet optimizer on obs still same idk what to do ....

qhobbes

The only change I show in your log is from HEVC to H.264 and that you added Game Source.
Enable Dynamic Bitrate. You need to do this before you start streaming. Go to Settings > Advanced > Network > check the box for Dynamically change bitrate..., [Apply], [OK].