Yellow tint on recordings

FaffyWoffle

Hi,

So I am using a dual PC setup to record 2160p60 using my Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 and whenever I finish the recording and preview it in VLC it looks yellowed.

I have used DaVinci Resolve's preview as well just to make sure it wasn't VLC and it showed the same result. I am not sure if I am incorrectly mixing colour formats/spaces and chroma subsampling settings between the Gaming PC (one I play on) and the Recording PC (one I record on).

I can attach screenshots of my Nvidia Control Panel settings on the Gaming PC (just ask me to) if needed to show what video/colour settings I am using/sending to the Elgato as well as upload the log file from OBS (attached below) to see if there is a difference between the settings. Would greatly appreciate the help as this has been bugging me for a while.

Log - OBS LOG

Thanks,
-M

FerretBomb

Make sure you DISABLE HDR at the OS level. OBS does not support HDR, and the most common presentation is inexplicable color-skew in streams/recordings.

FaffyWoffle

How/where do I disable HDR at the OS level? I have looked in settings at the Windows HD colour settings and the monitor cannot handle HDR anyway so there is no option (Gaming PC).