Window To Large for Portrait Monitor Display

Bank_CW

Seems Silly, but I run my OBS on a Portrait Display Monitor and my problem is that the wind doesn't fit to it properly on a 1080x1920 Display. Is there a way to get that to snap to the boundaries properly or a way to reduce the window size of OBS fit proportionately to the monitor itself. as it it it over hangs into my middle monitor of my 3 monitors.

Bank_CW

Maybe a little further info 2 outside monitors are in portrait mode, the center landscape. I can't seem to reduce the size of the obs application window, to sides of the portrait monitor limitless without overlapping into the landscape monitor.

The most be a way of reducing the obs application window size, like that is a web browser?

qhobbes

As long as OBS is not maximized or fullscreen, you can adjust the window size by moving the cursor over the edge or corner of the window. The cursor should change just like in other windows, then click and drag.

Bank_CW

Thanks, I solved it by playing withe the docked windows and overlapping several of them resulting in tabbed access to those select docks. Which resulted in me being able to downscale the size of the Applications Window. Some might find that handy for themselves.