Question / Help Why is my recordings so Sharp and less saturated?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You have a color correction filter applied to your display capture, perhaps remove or check that.

Mr.Stork

You have a color correction filter applied to your display capture, perhaps remove or check that.
I intentionally put that in order to counter the less saturation, even so, the color correction filter can't sharpen the video. So? I mean I could remove that, and post a log, but I've tried and it didn't work. I think the sharpness happened after I tried recording with x264 encoder, but I think that wouldn't have affected it, or did it?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
It might be a playback issue, have you tried different media players like MPC-HC or VLC?

carlmmii

Are you by chance using a windows scaling factor? Win10 does resizing poorly for some applications, especially when raster graphics are involved.

Also, the built-in video player just sucks in general. It can't be trusted for any type of actual playback representation.

Mr.Stork

Are you by chance using a windows scaling factor? Win10 does resizing poorly for some applications, especially when raster graphics are involved.

Also, the built-in video player just sucks in general. It can't be trusted for any type of actual playback representation.
Yeah I am using windows 10 scaling, as it was too small for me. So I can't fix that? Though the sharpness is fixed.