Why did this happen and how do I fix it?

King_Grubb

I have been using OBS for a few months now for streaming and haven't had any real problems. Today I opened it up and my handmade overlay looks like this, how do I unshrink it, and how do I prevent it from happening again?
Screenshot 2022-06-15 192740.png

Lawrence_SoCal

Note in Sources the padlock (lock) - to make a change you need to click (unlock) a source

Did you update OBS and skip a few versions in the process, updating to the latest with the new Chromium browser base? are any plugins you installed updated to match (and confirmed to be compatible)?

King_Grubb

Note in Sources the padlock (lock) - to make a change you need to click (unlock) a source

Did you update OBS and skip a few versions in the process, updating to the latest with the new Chromium browser base? are any plugins you installed updated to match (and confirmed to be compatible)?
this is the steam version, and everything was fine yesterday. The big problem is the overlay is several parts each made in Medibang with specific pixel ratios. So I can't just drag and resize. I don't have any plugins. Its like the main canvas just got bigger or something over night.

King_Grubb

Just as a note. I don't want to increase the size of my overlay, I want to get rid of all that extra black that showed up out of nowhere