Question / Help When i use game capture it looks all messed up and i have no idea why

LLSpanky

here are my obs logs https://obsproject.com/logs/IOqEf3IK0yxzfjtj

it would be wonderful if anyone could give me insight i tried to print screen and show you but basically it all orange/red with like a distorted rainbow going through it. However if i try to just use display capture i dont have that issue but get extremely low fps
obs problem help.gif

Narcogen

11:24:15.394: Initializing OpenGL...
11:24:17.120: Loading up OpenGL on adapter NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2
11:24:17.121: OpenGL loaded successfully, version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 418.91, shading language 4.60 NVIDIA
11:24:17.121: Warning: The OpenGL renderer is currently in use. On windows, the OpenGL renderer can decrease capture performance due to the lack of specific features used to maximize capture performance. The Direct3D 11 renderer is recommended instead.

It looks like the last time you ran OBS must have been so long ago that it was set to use the OpenGL renderer instead of the Direct3D renderer. The OpenGL renderer is now deprecated and there's no longer a selector for it. You may want to just delete the information in your OBS settings by uninstalling and then start over.

Agamemnus

See if you can go to Settings -> Advanced and change the renderer to Direct3D.

If not, then I agree a complete uninstall is probably what you need. You can save your scene collections using export then import, but don't do it with your profile, it might copy the bad setting.