When converting files, tracks are exchanged. Bug?

lukanpeixe

When I record a video in mkv and convert it to mp4 using OBS 'own internal conversion tool, audio track 01 goes to 02, and audio track 02 goes to 01.

My video edit tool does not support audio multitrack, so I usually leave track 02 with a backup of the audio from the microphone, in case Audacity fails. While 01 is the sound of the game.

To solve my problem, maybe just reversing the audios in outpur configuration... But isn't this behavior strange? When converting from mkv to mp4, shouldn't the tracks be in the same position?

I searched the forum on the subject, and found nothing. But if anyone knows any place where this topic has already been discussed, they would greatly appreciate the sending of a link.

Update: I made a conversion with VLC, and the same effect happened, inverting the position of the tracks.

lukanpeixe

New update: for some reason, my editor is reading the game track instead of voice backup. Maybe the inversion problem is with my video players (VLC and Windows Groove) and not with the conversion.

I will continue to monitor the situation, if I have news, I add a new post.