What is a good bitrate for recording 1080p 60Fps?

HareM

I've been using Obs for a few months now and have never found the "Best" settings. I've heard bitrate can be the problem, so I decided to post here. What bitrate setting should I use? Like Cqp,Cbr, Vbr, or whatever. And what numbers? Thanks in advance. :)

GPU: RX580 (4GB)
CPU: i5 9400F
RAM: 16gb

Edit: Just in case, I'd be recording Valorant, Apex & Minecraft

and this are my current setting

1662577169405.png

FerretBomb

Don't record using CBR. Record using CQP/CRF. 22 is generally acceptable, 16 is very good/visually lossless, 12 should only be used if you plan to edit later, to mitigate re-encoding artifacts. Anything lower than 12 should not be used unless you know what you're doing and why, as the file sizes get GIGANTIC very quickly.

HareM

Don't record using CBR. Record using CQP/CRF. 22 is generally acceptable, 16 is very good/visually lossless, 12 should only be used if you plan to edit later, to mitigate re-encoding artifacts. Anything lower than 12 should not be used unless you know what you're doing and why, as the file sizes get GIGANTIC very quickly.
So, what CQP level should use with my PC Spec? 22? 20? 18?
and what about the rest ? Keyframe Interval, Preset, Profile, AMF/FFmpeg ?
whats goes Smooth with my Spec ?

PaiSand

Test, test again and again. Compare results.
Unless you're using several audio files that need to be separated, use simple output mode and select one of the quality presets.
The best behavior in this case is to run the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives.