Website developer wanted: Make a Twitch playing website which converts my 3D to 2d live, red and cyan, SBSH

I know there are supplemental websites sites to Twitch that let you multi-stream in and do a dare to compare for like speed runs or Head to Head comparisons.

I would like a website that would take my twitch material, as well as others I hope that want to use my system, that is filmed in a very specific 3D format, and this website with take the specific format and convert it to other 3D formats and 2D formats. I don't need it live stored I just need playback either live or live playback from storage.

The formats of 3D I was considering were 16x9 side by side half, which is what a 3D TV uses. 32x9 side by side full, which is what I believe YouTube and Google Cardboard uses, and whatever Oculus and PS VR use for video formats to convert, plus monochromized red and cyan anaglyph, as well as left eye only and right eye only, and if there's any money left, the DuBois print which balances color is depth information and color as real world information.

All my Dolby soundtracks can be converted to Dolby Surround Headphone so that would play accurate.

By the way I'll provide the website name and the website hosting.

Any takers? Or better yet. Anything currently existing?