VST Bug When Opening OBS

phepp

This happens everytime I open OBS With all my VSTs
I have to keep closing OBS and reopening it for it to have a chance to be normal
I moved everything onto the same drive and it's still doing this as well as running OBS an as administrator

Screenshot 2023-12-13 121348.png

Screenshot 2023-12-13 121336.png

PaiSand

And what is the issue???
If Reaplugs are intalled on it's default folder works just right. At least with compressor and EQ.

phepp

And what is the issue???
If Reaplugs are intalled on it's default folder works just right. At least with compressor a
The gate is set to max so it cant pick up audio properly and im not sure what ReaFir is doing but its not working

PaiSand

2023-12-13_210337.png

The problem is somewhere else.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Reaplugs. You may find more info about it on cockos forums.

PaiSand

To whatever you are apllying the filter is sending that loud sound.
Is needed more context. A log file is also a good start.

phepp

To whatever you are apllying the filter is sending that loud sound.
Is needed more context. A log file is also a good start.
Im only sending it to my mic
Is this good?

Attachments

• 2023-12-13 19-14-35.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 9

PaiSand

Well, something is sending in that sound. Remove reafir just in case.
I added the reafir and still nothing like what's happening to you. Specially that it only happens to one channel, not the full strereo.
Bad plug? Make sure is conected correctly. Try another mic.

Also,
do not put monitor capture in the same scene with window and game capture. It should be on it's own separated scene.
more:

phepp

Well, something is sending in that sound. Remove reafir just in case.
I added the reafir and still nothing like what's happening to you. Specially that it only happens to one channel, not the full strereo.
Bad plug? Make sure is conected correctly. Try another mic.

Also,
do not put monitor capture in the same scene with window and game capture. It should be on it's own separated scene.
more:
I fixed it kind of, in obs my mic was set to mono so i switched it to stereo which fixed the filters, but now my mic audio only plays back through my left ear

phepp

I fixed it kind of, in obs my mic was set to mono so i switched it to stereo which fixed the filters, but now my mic audio only plays back through my left ear
alright i think i fixed it, its just that i needed the focusrite drivers to change it from 2 channel to 1 so mono audio would work but the downside to that is I have to use focusrites drivers which lower my volume alot so i have to raise it more in post

you know any other drivers that would let me switch channels that work with focusrite