Virtual Monitor - Screen share trough OBS - Is it possible?

oycid

Hey!

I teaching live online Photoshop courses. The quality is everything for me. I want to use OBS to teach. It is perfect for professional presentations.
BBBUUUUUUTTTT
I tried, Zoom, Microsoft teams, Skype etc. I can easily switch my webcam to obs virtual webcam (so the students see my obs signal, not my webcam >> but at the user side the "webcam" part is pooor quality video. If they can see it in full screen, is not good for teaching. MAX ! 720p highly compressed stream.

So lets share the screen.... okay... the screen share at the students side is high quality stream. This quality is okay for teaching. BBBBUUUTT :-) you cant put your OBS signal to your screen share.

So this is kinda "trap of the 22" I can create excelent content with OBS but the studendts cant see it only in very poor qualtiy. And if the video quality is good(screen share), i can not use obs to show excelent content.

Streaming only @ youtube for example is not okay, becouse i have to help the students. So one way solutions are only good if they have minimal latency and i can two way communication beside. (for example, streaming on twitch, and zoom with the students.... but if the latency is high... not good)

Currently im trying to manage this via twitch, discord, kast, skype, etc.

Any ideas how to solve this? Is there any "virtual monitor" option like obs "virtual camera"?

Thanks