vedranius

Yes there is
img_1488731008_OW3GHMOh2EF.png

@Osiris
This is 100% weird! :D

Can you tell me the exact version of OBS Studio? :O
As I have the Media Source only! And I have the latest version! :O

Thank you! :)

EDIT: OK, got it working somehow in 32-bit version of OBS, will try to do it with 64-bit. weird. Thanks!

How do you even save the file properly? It keeps saving as a .7z file and I cant even do anything with it. Please I'm dying to know how to fix this. I've downloaded both 32 and 64 versions and get the same result. Is there something wrong on my end?

Engikyo

I installed version 19.0.3 on my Win10 computer and both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions were installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio directory. So inside bin there is both the \32bit and \64bit folders corresponding to each version. Similarly, there's an obs-plugins directory which contains both as well. I copied the 32-bit version of the plugin to the \32bit folder and the 64-bit version of the plugin to the \64 bit folder. When I launch the 32-bit version of OBS, the plugin works just fine. The problem is that it doesn't work with the 64-bit version of OBS.

I can use the 32-bit OBS Studio as a workaround for now, but am wondering if anyone is seeing this issue as well.

Edit: Install 64-bit version of VLC. All is good now.

Last edited:

DiGG

Installed latest OBS Studio, installed latest 64bits VLC, download the 64bits VSP, extracted the VSP in the right folder, restarted the computer (in case) and Video Source still won't show in OBS.

What am I missing here? :(

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
This plugin is for OBS Classic, not Studio. OBS Studio already has a video source plugin, called Media Source. You can also use the VLC source in OBS Studio as well.

DiGG

Media Source is for ONE file only, I need to be able to queue multiple files. As for 'VLC Source' its not showing:

T5eMlwi.png

So again, what's missing here?

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I recommend you make a new thread in the OBS Studio section and include a log, so as to not go off topic in this one.

DDeathlonger

Can't seem to watch a udp network stream using this... I've tried creating a new VLC Video Source > Add to Playlist > URL > udp://@:7777 (This is how I view the stream in VLC Successfully) Does not load anything in OBS.

DDeathlonger

I have not yet enabled connecting directly to streams (rtp,etc.)
I just saw this... was wondering if it's just the same reason, not implemented yet. - considering that comment is from 2013 and I'm posting 2018... hopefully the project wasn't abandoned... XD

edit:

Okay, loaded the most recent chats, glad it's not dead! still curious if it works with live local udp streams

Repairbro

Re: Video source plugin (1.0-2-g7a4b44b 2013/6/6)

You're a hero.
On a previous post I couldn't find there was a link to obs plugin that I downloaded so I could listen to youtube while streaming content. I couldn't however find the folder/file you named anywhere. I use OBS Streamlabs and could really use some advice with this.?. I run Windows 10 and Computer runs smoothly what should or can I do? Thank you for your time!

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
This is the absolute wrong place to be looking for help with your issue. This plugin is for OBS Classic, not Streamlabs' fork of OBS. Please seek help for your issue from Streamlabs.

Tomasz Góral

Does anyone know if the streamvoodoo.com service plugs into OBS well? has anyone tried it? Just curious before I pull the trigger. I found this pdf on their website (https://streamvoodoo.com/downloads/stream_voodoo_VS_zoom_webex.pdf) and it says FULL integration to OBS...hoping to find someone who has used it before since it looks kinda new. Appreciate any feedback and if this is the wrong place to post this please advise where would be best.
Why you don't ask streamvoodoo.com ?
His site look's like crap.
This page doesn't look serious.
And why did you ask a question in the wrong section?