Question / Help Video Source behind scene

Roragok

Hi,

I am trying to add a webcam to overlay to my stream. But it hides behind my software capture. I can add images in front of the software capture but the webcam hides behind. I do not see a way to set the z axis order.

Thanks for your help

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
Right click on a source in the source list and you can move it up or down in the list. I think right now the list is accidentally upside down so the lowest thing on the source list is the top most source visually

Roragok

Thanks that worked. I feel silly not trying a reverse order. Kept trying to move to top. Seems a bit counter-intuitive though for bottom to be the highest level.

Tony32

sorry to bump, but I wonder how to actually move the webcam to a different place on the stream/screen? I don't get it D:

Muf

Forum Moderator
Click test streaming, then edit scene, then highlight your webcam in the source list. A red rectangle will appear over the source allowing you to drag and size it. If you want to position it close to the edge of the canvas without it snapping to the edge, hold ctrl while dragging.

Tony32

Muf said:
Click test streaming, then edit scene, then highlight your webcam in the source list. A red rectangle will appear over the source allowing you to drag and size it. If you want to position it close to the edge of the canvas without it snapping to the edge, hold ctrl while dragging.
Amazing! Thanks!