Question / Help Video/Audio Async in "VLC source" from an UDP camera stream

Ramequin

Hey there.

I have OBS studio 22.0.3 running on a MacBookPro 2018 15'' (High Sierra 10.13.6).
I send a network UDP stream feed from a Sony z90 camcorder on port 1234 to my computer via WI-FI to the laptop.

On VLC (Version 3.0.4), the stream received on the laptop is clean, despite the 2 seconds latency, most probably due to the MPEG-TS protocol, but at least, the audio and the video are synced and smooth.

THEN, I have setup in OBS a "VLC source" with the URL udp://@:1234 and the image is there in the preview with the audio. BUT: the Audio is 2 seconds faster than the Video, or let's say, the Video is 2 second slower than the Audio...
I tried to set up the latency in "Advanced Audio Settings" with 2000 ms, but nothing happens. The Audio and the Video are still not synced.

Does anyone have any idea/advice about this issue within the community? I've tried also the audio/video async filter without any success.

Cheers.

(sorry for posting that again but my previous post has disappeared without any reason)

kleberpinel

Hello. I'm also interested in this thread. I'm trying to add the UDP URL on "LVC Video Source" but it does not work. I also tried to add as "Video source" and no success. The UDP stream works fine on VLC but I could not receive the signal inside of OBS. Could someone help? I am on a Mac.