VHS recorded signal occasionally purple-tinted

Lep

So i'm trying to digitize my old VHS tapes (encoded SÉCAM) with un Elgato Video Capture device through OBS Studio on Ubuntu 20.04.

As said in the title I'have a colour issue:
Coulours switch between correct VHS-tape original colours and a purple-tinted version of them.

correct colours:
purple tinted colours:

It firstly seem to me that the issue occured occasionally at scene switching times.
But in fact I can switch manually between purple and good colours just pressing multiple times on the VCR (SAMSUNG DVD-V6500) Play/Pause button.
It works on every scene and at any time.

So I have the confirmation that my stuff can successfully record the full VHS-tape with the correct colours but I'd like to find another solution than checking every new scene and playing with the VCR Play/Pause button to make sure the all scene won't be purple-tinted.

Can anyone help ?

logs:

Catra7

So i'm trying to digitize my old VHS tapes (encoded SÉCAM) with un Elgato Video Capture device through OBS Studio on Ubuntu 20.04.

As said in the title I'have a colour issue:
Coulours switch between correct VHS-tape original colours and a purple-tinted version of them.

correct colours:
purple tinted colours:

But in fact I can switch manually between purple and good colours just pressing multiple times on the VCR (SAMSUNG DVD-V6500) Play/Pause button.
It works on every scene and at any time.

So I have the confirmation that my stuff can successfully record the full VHS-tape with the correct colours but I'd like to find another solution than checking every new scene and playing with the VCR Play/Pause button to make sure the all scene won't be purple-tinted.

Can anyone help ?

logs:

Can your Samsung machine record / dub to DVD? I was having problems with the colours recording VHS tapes in OBS, but discovered when I set my VCR/DVD to dub the tape to disc, the image displayed in OBS Video Capture device was perfect (i.e. colours were true to original) and I could record no problem. I don't really know why this worked, just a happy coincidence! I used a DVD-RW disc so I could erase the files after the recording was done, since they were not needed. Maybe this option could work on your set-up?