Question / Help Using Two Elgatos at the same time

Dhampir

Yes, the HD and HD60 S can be combined. Its a weird setup thought since the HD has a 1.5 sec latency while the HD60 S has none.
So the HD60 and the HD60 Pro should work together with the multi-driver you posted above?
also, is there a way to manually delete drivers so I can fresh instal new ones?

Last edited:

Videophile

Elgato
So the HD60 and the HD60 Pro should work together with the multi-driver you posted above?
also, is there a way to manually delete drivers so I can fresh instal new ones?
Correct, you would need to install the multi driver for the HD60 Pro.

To uninstall old drivers, go into device manager, and do this:
KXrx8DC.png

pascalw

I have removed the "old" driver of the HD60S and installed the latest driver from the site version 1.1.0.167.
After installing this driver I connect my 2 HD60S capture devices but in OBS and other software there is only 1 device usable. Where can I download this "multi driver" driver for the HD60S.

The combination of 2 HD60S capture devices in't working.for me

Update :
In the Elgato software I can select and switch between the 2 HD60S devices, but in OBS only 1 HD60S
x1b5HnD.png

picture

Last edited:

Paul Carter

Also following - to throw a spanner into the works how would 4 Elgato HD60S go side by side, 4 camera's with no gaming.

Paul Carter

So it seems there may be a work around coming for the Elgato HD60S, they were kind enough to get back to my email:

Jason Twitchell replied:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting Elgato Systems.

We, in fact, have an Experimental Driver for multiple Elgato HD60 S devices on one computer.

Experimental HD60 S Drivers:
https://gc-updates.elgato.com/windows/drivers/hd60-s/download-3ps.php

Since these Drivers are experimental, they are not guaranteed to work.

If you experience any issues, please uninstall the Experimental Drivers, and reinstall the traditional HD60 Drivers.

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S Drivers:
https://gc-updates.elgato.com/windows/drivers/hd60-s/download.php

Have a great weekend.

Sincerely,

Jason Twitchell
Elgato Technical Support.

If any one has these cards and would like to try the experimental drivers see how you go. I dont plan on shelling out the $1000 for for cards to test experimental drivers but would be keen to see how it goes if some one already had the cards.

Michael Berry

Paul, thanks for the info. I've been trying to get this to work for a streaming setup for two HDMI cameras and starting a collection of hardware that doesn't work. I originally purchased two HD60 USB capture devices thinking they would work together. Then I tried it and found out they didn't. Then I found this thread saying that if I paired an HD60 with an HD60 Pro it would work. I bought the Pro and hooked it up and still not working. Then I was reading this thread hoping that somehow this was going to work for me. I was about to order either an HD60 S or another Pro to get this working until I read your post.

@LtRoyalShrimp, is there any current updates on this? I'm wondering if this will move out of experimental or if I have to return all of the Elgato stuff I bought and go back to the drawing board and find all new hardware.

Pusher

Sorry for the super old bump, but can I use a Game Capture HD plus an HD60 on the same computer at the same time?