Question / Help Using Two Elgatos at the same time

videocaptureguy

Any Update On This?
I am trying to use
Elgato HD60
Elgato HD60 PRO
In the same computer to capture 2 different Xbox One consoles at the same time.
If this is not possible does anyone have a suggestion of how I could accomplish this?
I would like to leave the HD60 PRO installed as it is internal and works really well.
Is there a good external USB capture device that will work simultaneously with the HD60 PRO to capture and stream 2 different consoles through OBS?
Will this work with the new HD60S or will I have the same driver conflict?
Is there a driver workaround?

I am using Windows 10

If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Doing testing and would like to get something going today.

Thanks all.

GamingWithGF

Any Update On This?
I am trying to use
Elgato HD60
Elgato HD60 PRO
If this is not possible does anyone have a suggestion of how I could accomplish this?
I would like to leave the HD60 PRO installed as it is internal and works really well.
Is there a good external USB capture device that will work simultaneously with the HD60 PRO to capture and stream 2 different consoles through OBS?

I am using Windows 10

If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Doing testing and would like to get something going today.

Thanks all.

Still waiting for @LtRoyalShrimp's response.. I'm sure they've been busy, and I appreciate that they response.
Hopefully it's only a matter of time. I'm waiting for HD and HD60 to work at the same time myself.. hopefully it's soon??

GillyMoMo

Any Update On This?
I am trying to use
Elgato HD60
Elgato HD60 PRO

I am using Windows 10

Thanks all.

You still can't do this because of how the drivers talk to the hardware. You need to completely different capture cards to achieve what it is you are doing. I know this is the case with elgato and it's software, that's just how it is, I know because I have tried this many times over. Also you'll see I have a similar response in this thread about this.

Videophile

Elgato
Any Update On This?
I am trying to use
Elgato HD60
Elgato HD60 PRO

I am using Windows 10

Thanks all.
Install this driver for the HD60 Pro - http://e.lga.to/multihd60pro

Reboot PC. Now in OBS, add the "Game Capture HD60 Pro (Video)(#01)" source, and the "Game Capture HD" source.

Set the Game Capture HD source to the HD60.

Now everything should work. Just be aware that due to the HD60 latency, you will need to delay the HD60 Pro.

GamingWithGF

Install this driver for the HD60 Pro - http://e.lga.to/multihd60pro

Reboot PC. Now in OBS, add the "Game Capture HD60 Pro (Video)(#01)" source, and the "Game Capture HD" source.

Set the Game Capture HD source to the HD60.

Now everything should work. Just be aware that due to the HD60 latency, you will need to delay the HD60 Pro.

Any love for the multi USB devices (ie; HD + HD60)?? Still waiting patiently.. even a quick update would be nice :)

FoxyGrandpa410

Any Update On This?
I am trying to use
Elgato HD60
Elgato HD60 PRO

I am using Windows 10

Thanks all.

Did you ever have a problem where the "Game Capture HD60 Pro (Video)(#01)" wouldn't show up under the "Device" option?

CBurfict

Can we bump this? I'd really like to know about using two HD60 USB options with a laptop. I understand the risk of a bus issue, but would really like to get my DSLR working with a game cap. @LtRoyalShrimp

Diraan

I'd really love an update here as well. I have an HD60 Pro and am looking at adding an HD 60s to capture a camcorder. I want to be sure it will work before I drop $150+ for the usb card.

Videophile

Elgato
Can we bump this? I'd really like to know about using two HD60 USB options with a laptop. I understand the risk of a bus issue, but would really like to get my DSLR working with a game cap. @LtRoyalShrimp
The HD60 will not be receiving a multi-card driver. The HD60 S and HD60 Pro are the only cards that have this special driver.

monkphin

So to confirm - if you want to stream from two sources you can use any combination of the following?

HD60 S + HD60 S
HD60 Pro + HD60 Pro
HD60 S + HD60 Pro

About to drop cash for one of the above combinations for an event in a couple of weeks so clarification would be handy, thanks.

tiagoxoi

So to confirm - if you want to stream from two sources you can use any combination of the following?

HD60 S + HD60 S
HD60 Pro + HD60 Pro
HD60 S + HD60 Pro

About to drop cash for one of the above combinations for an event in a couple of weeks so clarification would be handy, thanks.

The same here @monkphin. Looking forward to know if I can use the HD60 S combined with the old HD I'm currently already owning, with the elgato software though.

Videophile

Elgato

HD60 S + HD60 S
HD60 Pro + HD60 Pro
HD60 S + HD60 Pro

Confirmed. Those different setups will work.

Palgrave

I got an HD and an HD 60 pro working together. It has a LOT of issues and I think i finally got them playing nice together but feel if i sneeze the wrong way it'll crash. The HD60 pro takes my gaming PC feed @1080p60 and the HD takes my t5i w/magic lantern as a webcam @720p60. The load was too much for my CPU so I picked up a GT710 with a kepler cpu to use NVEnc. I had to work around an audio sync problem with my pro using an AUX cable to my line input but now I have an audio sync with the HD and my yeti. I have literally spent a week playing around and it is driving me insane!

If i knew what I was in store for I would have either gone with two HD pro's or just went with a BM card. Once i get everything set up right I plan on ghosting the drive in case ANYTHING causes it to mess up, I can then just re-image the drive instead of going through all this trouble again!

One thing I noticed with the HD, whenever I reboot it will come up with "no signal" or "this device is currently being used" errors. I'll then unplug the USB and then re-plug and it'll work. Not ideal but it's what I have to work with for now.