Upload to Twitch is unusable even with good speed tests.

ThePandaBadger

Hi, thanks for giving me any responses or help you can. Sorry for long post.

I've had 2 techs, all equipment replaced, and maintenance done at the pole my service comes from. Yet, my upload to twitch is unusable. TwitchTest shows under 2600kbps most times, when my upload is regularly at 20+.

Does this with even no other active devices on the network, have done all types of changes within my pc and firewall, network settings, and ethernet settings.

This also happens with other devices on my connection. I tested a second PC and has the same result. I'm at a loss and have essentially been told by Spectrum there's nothing they can do as it looks fine from their speedtests, and techs say everything is normal.

I have been running pingplotter as I've seen that as a recommendation buy I'm not sure how to even present this data and if they'll act on it.
Every North American Twitch ingest server is around these speeds, besides the sporadic spike for a quick second. Any help is greatly appreciated as I've been trying to solve this for a week and have gotten absolutely 0 help from ISP.

dfw.contribute.live-video.net 4.png
dfw.contribute.live-video.net.png

PaiSand

A better way to test the quality of the connection against twitch servers is with this tool:
Anything bellow 90 quality isn't good and probably a problem in your ISP. But you need to check you home network before calling them.
To better understand if there's an issue, please provide an OBS log file.

ThePandaBadger

A better way to test the quality of the connection against twitch servers is with this tool:
Anything bellow 90 quality isn't good and probably a problem in your ISP. But you need to check you home network before calling them.
To better understand if there's an issue, please provide an OBS log file.
TwitchTest shows under 2600kbps most times, when my upload is regularly at 20+.
I regularly am using that exact thing and am getting at most 3000kbps. Have completely cleared home network and devices.

Thanks for the reply.