Upgraded Processors, OBS recordings are very unusuable.

Gooobla

So I bought a new processor, it's an i5-4690, and I installed it without any problems. I tested it with a bunch of my games and some editing software and made the performance better. My FPS in TF2 jumped up from 50-60 frames to 100-150 frames. My old processor was an i3-4th gen( I forgot the specific number), and it used to record with OBS just fine, and when I changed it to the i5, the recordings were horrible, it was recording like 2 frames a second, no it only shows a frame per minute. The audio is fine, it still uses the same settings as before when I used the i3, I even resetted OBS and let it optimize itself for my system. I tried using Windows Capture, Display Capture and Game Capture. All yield the same results, it should also be worth noting that I do not have a good GPU, Intel HD Graphics 4600 for the record. I also tried lowering bitrates and setting my recordings to the same as the stream, tried the lowest resolution and yep, you guessed it, same problem occurs. The reason why I don't need a good GPU is because I mostly record TF2 stuff, which relies more on the CPU. I checked my CPU from top to bottom, ran tests on it and nothing out of the ordinary with it. I might consider getting a graphics card but that won't be for a while as I don't have the money for it now. Anyways here's the logfile. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.