Unusual screen tearing happening during my latest stream...

Sevendaysin

Hi OBS team and others,

Yesterday - while trying to stream playback of the game 'Death Stranding' - I received some odd issues in OBS that I hadn't encountered before...My screen started tearing unusually and I wasn't sure how to resolve this...My prior streams never had this issue streaming playback w/ this game, but a few things have changed since my last stream:

- I upgraded my CPU's processor from a 3900x to a 5900x

Here's the logfile link: https://obsproject.com/logs/9ZOXBCFJlZnHBPMc

Here's a vid showing what the screen tears look like before/during/after stream....

Further notes in testing:

- It's happening with this game and 'Control' so far...
- Other games I have tried include Cyberpunk 2077 / Horizon Zero Dawn / RDR2 and none show the same issue...

I'm unsure on what steps to take next from here: any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Sevendaysin

Update: I just tweaked some settings in Nvidia's control panel - namely took off dynamic rangefrom "full" to "limited" and then re-started my system. Tried it all again and the tears/stutters stopped. I don't know if it was exactly related to HDR settings, either, b/c after I noticed the flickering issue stopped, I restored dynamic range to the feed and still noticed no returning of the stuttering issue...

I'm confused as to how I solved this problem, but it's not a problem anymore? Anyways, I'll update this thread if this issue returns. Thanks all for reading!