UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +25More

untamed

Re: UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +22

Just released 0.6, this is the largest feature update since release! The plugin should update automatically, or if you can't wait, you can go to the extensions page, tick 'developer mode' and click the 'update extensions now' button.

Changes:
Add support for Soundcloud sets
Added:
  • blinkboxmusic.com
  • DistortionRadio.com
  • HypeM.com
Fixed:
  • play.google.com
  • play.spotify.com
  • Songza.com
  • zaycev.fm
Improved:
  • Grooveshark.com
  • Jango.com
  • Seoul.fm
Removed:
  • WE7.com (Rebranded to blinkboxmusic.com)
Nightbot API intergration
Use regex for sites that don't split artist and title
Improve song/variable max length option
Option to output to multiple txt files, alternative to XML
Update jquery, sammy and boostrap
Code improvements, minimize DOM access
Remove own3d support
Open changelog page on auto update
Updates to documentation
Switched NPAPI plugins (from npapi-file-io to NPAPI-chrome-file-api)

Full change log here

saigonwheat

Just a quick note. After having Untamed update some youtube songs show up empty on stream. Examples are anything from Trance Blossom. Not sure if anyone knows about this, but this was never an issue before.

untamed

Please could you link me to a video that isn't processing correctly? I tried a couple of Trance Blossom videos and it's parsing correctly, however the korean characters aren't copied correctly (I'll look into this - is this what you meant?)

Edit:
Nevermind I see the problem, looking into it.

Edit2:
The issue is fixed in the development version, if there aren't anymore bug reports by tonight I'll release 0.6.1

untamed

And 0.6.1 is out now, fixing some bugs that I missed in 0.6:

Changes:
Added piki.fm
Fixed 8tracks.com
Fixed UTF8/16 saving
Fixed max length always appending
Improved play.spotify.com
Improved empty string detection

Full change log here

cvax

Re: UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +25

Thanks untamed! I will test the hypem stuff for ya

[Edit] Been using it for some days now. Works well. Thanks!

Othii

This works awesomely. Thank you :).

bixin

Hello,

doesn't work with deezer.com since the newest update :)

Larus

Sry guy i tried ur Plugin for Chrome but it will not update my Title if i play my Youtube Playlist in Random Mode.... that frustated me so hard.

saigonwheat

I'm having the same problems as Larus, and I haven't seen anything about seoul.fm being fixed. I sent an email and was told that seoul.fm had change some things. hopefully it gets fixed soon. : (

Folmar

Hey there.

Ive been using this for long time with youtube and other music sites.

Recently the txt file dosnt update the youtube songs i play. i tryed different things but cant get it to work.
Any suggestion?

Joop

hey any chance of adding support for youtify.com/ Thanks

Cry0nicS

Is it normal if I play a youtube playlist, the song text changes only the first time, then for all the following songs it will display only the first one...?

saigonwheat

I think I found the reason why for most the youtube aspect of the program isn't updating outside the first song. Not sure if I'll be explaining this in the correct terms, but if you look at your playlist right now and skip to the next song you see this Red loading bar on the top of the screen. If I looked into this correctly youtube just alters the page for loading quicker and such, but for the UNP since it's not getting a "new" page or loading a "new" page it doesn't update until you Refresh the page.

Not sure if i'm totally wrong but that's what I've noticed...

DarkWolffe

Love your plugin. Seriously, this is amazing. I'm so glad that it works with all of these different services.

The only thing I wish it could do is grab the album information from Spotify. But seriously, not giving this otherwise amazing plugin just for something so trivial.

Honestly, this is great.

fatflatfrog

Having the same problem as saigonwheat and Cry0nics ... the Youtube ticker updates only for the first song that is actually loaded in youtube, if you change songs in the same tab afterwards, it doesn't update and you have to reload the window for it to do so. Wondering if there is going to be a fix for it?

Wolfbane

Would be nice to have the option to save the info on the text file of your choise.
And Im not talking only about the location of the file, but the name of the file itself.

so if I wanted the plugin to save the info on "awesome.txt" then that would be nice, instead of forced saved file name of "unp_now_playing.txt"

yatsuman

I am experiencing the same issue with UNP not updating the song title, when playing playlists on youtube and soundcloud. In order to have it updating next track I have to refresh the page. Quite annoying. Please fix!

Jaredmf

Any idea if it's possible to only use 1 source? I use Google Play for music, which works fine, but say I load up a Youtube video, it'll override the title of my song with the youtube video, as it's looking for ALL inputs from the supported sites. Is it possible to disable all of them except a source that I choose?