Undo Changes in OBS

MasterTamari

Hello! Kinda got myself in a situation and I'm hoping someone can help me out of it.
I was creating a new Scene in OBS, and I wanted to use some of the previous sources I'm using in another scene so I selected the "Add Existing Source" button and got all the groups and other sources I needed. I then realized I didn't really like any of the sources on this Scene so I deleted them, and when I went back to my main Scene for something else I realized that the sources I deleted on that other Scene also got deleted from the Main Scene. I undid everything which bought all the sources back, but their transformation sizes are all wrong and not the original sizes I was using. Of course I can just manually resize anything again, but that would take a lot of work and I'm hoping there is another way to pull up maybe a previous save of OBS or backlog? Idk, I could use anything right now to fix this issue.

I'm attaching all my log files from today, I'm guessing the latest one is when OBS made it's last save. I would appreciate any help fixing this!

Attachments

• 2023-05-14 11-42-11.txt
    246.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2023-05-14 15-03-20.txt
    230 KB · Views: 6
  • 2023-05-14 16-02-18.txt
    272.9 KB · Views: 6

Harold

If you've restarted obs multiple times since this problem happened, there's no automatic backup to go back to.

Harold

then you can grab a copy of %appdata%\obs-studio to a new folder, from there you can close OBS, copy the scene collection backup file from the basic\scenes folder (it will be the <scene collection name>.json.bak), rename it and put it in the appdata folder