Twitchy

Twitchy 1.1.0

derMiepz

eZ_KrieG3R submitted a new resource:

Twitchy - A Twitch inspired OBS theme to fit the v23 integration docks

About:
This is a very modified version of the "Dark" theme shipped with OBS. It contains code snippets from the themes "Acri" made by @Warchamp7 and "Rachni" made by @Fenrir. Those themes are also shipped with OBS. This theme is mainly meant for OBS v23 and higher but should work earlier versions too.

There are two different versions. One with a custom font and one without.
Version with font:
f7vlPgk.png

Version...

Read more about this resource...

derMiepz

derMiepz updated Twitchy with a new update entry:

[IMPORTANT] Twitch changed their design, breaking the fluent look of my theme + WORKAROUND

You probably noticed that Twitch overhauled their design and changed some pretty important things like the chat. It's now... black. Black as in pitch black.
Since they changed pretty much every color, the Twitchy theme will get a complete redesign sooner or later. Probably later, because no one knows if they're planning on changing even more major things.

Here's a little workaround to make the chat less prominent like it was before:
Click the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JuneOwO

Hello. I am not really sure how the OBS forum reply thing works, but I found a weird bug on my installation of this theme. The mixer buttons are not visible. I've attached an image that will hopefully help you fix this. Thanks for creating such a great theme!

Attachments

• bruh.png
    bruh.png
    13 KB · Views: 382

derMiepz

Heya! Sorry for the late reply.
I just downloaded the theme and the file is there. Would you mind to check if this file exists in your download?
pbBo6AC.png

If that's the case, are you using some kind of development or outdated version? I tested it with the latest version 24.0.3 and it's working just fine.
xnFzYOb.png

JuneOwO

No worries about the late reply! I'm on 24.0.3 too. I had the files, I just ended up reinstalling it (deleting files, moving them again, restarting OBS) and it seems to work fine..? Guess my computer was just feeling annoyed that day...

SpectreKid

Thanks! :D
You're welcome. Actually, a tip for YouTubey to make it more YouTube-themed, and maybe fit better overall, is to do a version with the white background instead of the black. It might resolve some other issues that might be occuring with Youtubey. Just a suggestion as always!

derMiepz

You're welcome. Actually, a tip for YouTubey to make it more YouTube-themed, and maybe fit better overall, is to do a version with the white background instead of the black. It might resolve some other issues that might be occuring with Youtubey. Just a suggestion as always!
Thanks for your suggestion but I'm pretty busy atm. so I don't think that I wanna create yet another version of my theme. I nearly missed updating the already existing ones. Also, I'm not a big fan of light themes in general. That's the main reason why there aren't light versions of my themes in the first place. I'm open to suggestions for the already existing ones but I don't think that I'll be creating a new style any time soon. Well, that and because I want to have the same themes for all platforms so I'd "have" to create light themes for Twitch and Mixer too.

If you have any other thoughts or ideas for the existing YouTubey theme, drop them in the discussion section here or over at GitHub. <3

SpectreKid

Thanks for your suggestion but I'm pretty busy atm. so I don't think that I wanna create yet another version of my theme. I nearly missed updating the already existing ones. Also, I'm not a big fan of light themes in general. That's the main reason why there aren't light versions of my themes in the first place. I'm open to suggestions for the already existing ones but I don't think that I'll be creating a new style any time soon. Well, that and because I want to have the same themes for all platforms so I'd "have" to create light themes for Twitch and Mixer too.

If you have any other thoughts or ideas for the existing YouTubey theme, drop them in the discussion section here or over at GitHub. <3
True. Well, just a suggestion. I just thought that a YouTubey light theme would look more YouTube-themed. Just a suggestion.