Resource icon

TwitchSwitcher

caitp

caitp submitted a new resource:

TwitchSwitcher - Switch Twitch.tv channel status and game name when switching to a different Scene

Originally, this work began as a fork of the OBS classic plugin (https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/twitch-switcher.242/), but has since become a rebuild from the ground up, with support for newer Twitch API requirements (such as the new Client ID requirement), and with cross-platform support.

While not yet released in binary format, it is currently build-able on Windows with Visual Studio 2015, and on Mac OSX with Xcode 7+, and is fairly straight forward to deploy.

This...

Read more about this resource...

ZeloTypia

caitp submitted a new resource:

TwitchSwitcher - Switch Twitch.tv channel status and game name when switching to a different Scene

Read more about this resource...

Maybe interesting if you are playing Starcraft : https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/4zvf9p/guide_sc2_client_api_python_automated_twitch/

Two people in the thread at reddit.com failed on the part you already solved but your tool lack a part of the functionality this python script have fmpov.

I would donate in advance some money if you could expand your feature set with the ones mention in the /u/Starcraft thread for OBS Studio.

What do you think?

Fallen_Tyrael

I know this is for Studio! I was just stating that I really found the OBS Classic plugin version really useful. Also if the work towards a binary release for this OBS Studio version is still coming along? As I have been having issues compiling it myself.

Death2Mongo

Having the same issue with install, the directions and directory structure do not match up with my install of OBS Studio. Not sure what goes where and dropping it into the main folder as instructed does nothing.

zer0mavrick

This isn't easy to install on OBS Studio. If you don't know anything about programming, then don't bother. I'm lucky enough to have a friend that does programming for his job and is going to help me set this up cause lord knows I couldn't do this on my own.