Resource icon

Twitch Switcher 1.15

Supported Bit Versions
  1. 32-bit
  2. 64-bit
This will automatically update your Twitch game and status based off of your current scene.

A Twitch.tv OAuth key is required with channel_editor scope. You can get such a key at ( http://scacht.com/twitch )

Example of the setup page in action:
IYdipRE.png

Installation: Drop the contents of the zip into your main OBS folder and agree to merge/overwrite.

Setup: Add your OAuth key in the field, and configure as above (for example) and click apply.

Outcome: Based on what scene is active and what you picked, your Twitch.tv "Title this broadcast" and "Game" fields will be updated accordingly.

Like the plugin? Want to buy me a beer?
Author
Scacht
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. Enforce Twitch Stream Title Character Limit

Added a check to make sure you aren't going over Twitch's 140 character title limit. It will...
  2. Added check to make sure you added OAuth Token with right permissions

MistaFist realized that I wasn't doing any checks on whether or not the token was valid for...
  3. Added some checks to prevent crashes

Added some checks that might prevent crashes for some people. Also made the default behavior on...

Latest reviews

since the last update was in 2015, now it is not possible to simply extract the files to the root folder of the obs and enjoy the work of this program.
awesome.
This is very useful, been looking for something like this for quite some time. I switch my scenes manually in the main window of OBS, and with this plug-in, my twitch channel page updates its title and current game usually within about 5-10 seconds.

Thanks for this