Twitch Theme

Twitch Theme V2

cederick

cederick submitted a new resource:

Twitch Theme - A Twitch inspired theme

This skin was made for the new service integration version of OBS but should work fine with others as well.

Screenshot: View attachment 42929

Installation: Just drag and drop the files from the .7z file into your Themes folder. You will need 7zip to extract the files.

You will find the Themes folder under your OBS install directory: \obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes

My Discord or Twitch is where I...

Read more about this resource...

derMiepz

You should take a brief look at your theme again. There are some things that should get changed e.g. the image URLs One example:
CSS:
image: url(./Dark/down_arrow.png);
They still link to the Dark theme. This means if someone deletes the dark theme, your theme will break too.

SgtKamato

Or you use obs.live from streamelements... ^^

Thanks for the answer! I more like it if this feature is in obs and not an addon from anyone else :D

LimsaiT

Подскажите как вы добавили окно чата в программу?
Tell me how you added a chat window to the program?

Last edited:

cederick

Or you use obs.live from streamelements... ^^

Thanks for the answer! I more like it if this feature is in obs and not an addon from anyone else :D
Would not advice this since the Streamelements fork is always behind official OBS in terms of updates

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
StreamElements does not have a fork of OBS. They have a plugin that sits on top of OBS to provide overlay functionality.

Token_ZA

Awesome theme, looks really good!!!

I see you have your twitch chat on the right, how the hell do i do that? i cant find it anywhere and googling 1000 different ways always ends up with videos trying to show me how to add a chat overlay to my stream, when i was my stream chat IN my OBS.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
This is a feature of the new OBS Studio v23. Just connect to your Twitch account under Settings > Stream.

Token_ZA

i did see that, thank you, but being in south africa i get about 11% dropped frames with auto selection, so i have to use a south african relay to stop that, and i lose that functionality because i have to use "other streaming services" :(

I hope they add the option to sign into twitch, but input your own server details, that would be awesome.

TecAlex

Ich finde das Twitch-Thema sehr gelungen. Es ist sehr schön gestaltet. Du solltest nur auf achten, die Verbindung zum dunklen-Thema zu trennen.

DevKS

Awesome theme, looks really good!!!

I see you have your twitch chat on the right, how the hell do i do that? ac market i cant find it anywhere and googling 1000 different ways always ends up with videos trying to show me how to add a chat overlay to my stream, when i was my stream chat IN my OBS.
me too ...