Resource icon

Twitch Switcher 1.15

Dan Hot

If no title is entered the plugin switch the title in twitch also in empty. Can u make an option the the title is not changing?!

Scacht

If no title is entered the plugin switch the title in twitch also in empty. Can u make an option the the title is not changing?!

Not entirely sure what you're saying, but if you want the title to remain the same across all games, just type in the same for all. Right now a blank field is sent as a literal blank to Twitch for both game and stream title.

Anyone know what this error means ?

Failed to load plugin plugins/twitchsw.dll, 126

I would assume you installed it incorrectly and the dlls are in the wrong folder. You should have a couple in your main folder with the OBS executable as well as in the plugins folder. If you can provide the full error I'll look at it soon.

Kwall24

This is awesome, though I have one problem with it. Twitch Switcher can't seem to handle superscript. Specifically, and for testing purposes, trying to set a game to TrackMania² Stadium doesn't work, even though that's what it's named on Twitch. What happens is that it just doesn't change from the previous title and game. I'm not sure if this is fixable, but I'd love it if it were.

Pastebin of the log here: http://pastebin.com/cHSKej51

The first change is because I just loaded up OBS, and the second is trying to switch to my trackmania scene.

Azu Raged

Hi I've a question. So I downloaded this thing, and placed it into my the OBS folder inside of my Program Files (x64) ... Is that correct? I restarted OBS and still don't see the plugin =\.. Sorry if this is a silly question I read over the directions a couple times and I believe i've done it right.

Scacht

This is awesome, though I have one problem with it. Twitch Switcher can't seem to handle superscript. Specifically, and for testing purposes, trying to set a game to TrackMania² Stadium doesn't work, even though that's what it's named on Twitch. What happens is that it just doesn't change from the previous title and game. I'm not sure if this is fixable, but I'd love it if it were.

Pastebin of the log here: http://pastebin.com/cHSKej51

The first change is because I just loaded up OBS, and the second is trying to switch to my trackmania scene.
I looked into this a couple weeks ago and never responded. I see no easy way to fix this without rewriting a bulk of the plugin. This is an issue with the type of "strings" that are used throughout.

Kregme

Hey man, great plugin ! Is it possible to configure it, so that if you leave the title blank, it doesnt change the title? That would really make a great plugin, because I might be doing a co-stream with somebody, or just need to have a special title due to giveaways or whatnot, and this would change my title as I change scenes.. So it would be awesome if it could not change the title to blank if I dont put anything in.. :P Does it make sense? Otherwise, awesome plugin man !

RenkoQC

Hi,

I'm unable to change the title of the game if it got the character " – " instead of " - "

For Exemple : Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide

It's the correct name used by Twitch but it doesn't seem to work with the plugin and nothing in the log.

If I put Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide ( with - instead of – ) it actually work but it's not the correct name used by Twitch to identify the game.

Any way I can fix that ?

Nice idea, however...

I cant seem to make it save the game and stream title. It just stays empty in the list, causing it to fail after authenticating to Twitch. Any solution?

TheAnalyst

Hi, I dunno why but i cannot change the game or twitch titel. All i can setup is the scene. It looks a bit different, im missing the column with "game" and i cannot insert an auth key because there is no field for it.
What did i do wrong?

best regards,
TheAnalyst