TV stream

mamac

Hello to all, im new in obs but im figure out many things. I have small local tv station, and currently im using old hardware encoder for streaming tv signal to cable operaters. In last several months im searching some good replacment, to drop old encoder and use software like some playouts. Because im a very small tv station my income is minimal so playouts that i find on net are like 800 999 1000$,then i decide to try vmix and similar tools. Many of them are ok but they are missing some features, like subtitles for movies, or some playlist like vlc have to manipulate with videos. In OBS also flaw is that i must import vlc source (becuz of subtitles) and then i dont have any control, i cant start stop switch etc etc. So my question here is:

- Does anyone have some IPTV or playout plugin for OBS

- Does anyone have or know to make for some $$$ (if is possible) some nice simple playlist like vlc,potplayer or any other player have.

-If not than does anyone know what is the best for my tv station.

Any help is appriciated and belive me i lost many hours and days googling and trying to make working, so im desperate.

TNX to all in advance.