Trying stream on TikTok Live with OBS, More audio issues...

TeraTyrant

Heyo! First time poster on OBS forum, long timer user of OBS!

I want to stream on just about 3 different platforms. Youtube, Twitch and TikTok. Twitch and Youtube are doing perfectly fine. However Tiktok I have to use a virtual camera on OBS to stream it on TikTok Live Studio. However the audio doesn't come through unless of course I turn on Monitor and Output. However the issue comes when I hear double Audio. To explain the setup PC 1 has the games playing, PC 2 is the streaming computer. I am using audio relay to hear what goes on in my chat and when and what triggers are played on stream on PC2. PC 1 I hear the game and play the game. I am using NDI to stream the game on OBS on PC2. TikTok Live Studio is on PC2 and is using virtual camera from OBS to display my stream setup and the gameplay. However it won't hear the audio unless Monitor and Output are on which causes the double audio. However when I put monitor off it mutes it entirely.

Is there any way for TikTok Studio live to hear OBS audio output without me hearing the double audio of the game (Monitor and Output) I am playing while only needing to hear T.I.T.S, Sound Alerts and Shoutout?