Transitions, Studio Mode and Filters

Rambo Ryan

I just noticed the new update for OBS Multi Platform and i wondered why the original version isn't getting these new updates. The last update for the original version was in November. Studio Mode and Transitions are a huge game changer but i don't want to have to move to OBS Multi Platform. Is there any effort to bring these to the original version?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You'll have to move to OBS MP, the original OBS for Windows is no longer maintained. The whole point of making MP was to enable features like these as the original OBS has a badly designed core which makes these kinds of features much harder if not impossible.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Why don't you want to switch? Because you don't want to set your scenes up again? Or is MP still missing features that you need in OBS1?

Bamse

just to chime in, my reason for not going MP is only scene related ... so laziness basically :)

Rambo Ryan

Why don't you want to switch? Because you don't want to set your scenes up again? Or is MP still missing features that you need in OBS1?
I actually ran into a problem today with the software. It wont allow me to open it. keeps saying there is an error and "obs32.exe has stopped working" After i switched all my scenes over and got it working.