Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

Z3lcius

I have using it before OBS 29 and it was working, but now it says "Failed to load", still working but i cant make any configuration

THE R3Y3S

hI, is there a way to fix name of standard transition (fade/cut) when language on pc is differente? Because obs will translate those transiziont but on plugin they are always the same

John Cena 69

Having a problem with both the Transition Table plug-in and the Transition Matrix (thought I would test that one out just to be sure)
I'm running OBS 27.2.4 but the plug-in won't show up under the "tools" tab. This is the case for either the drag and drop install and for the .exe version. I did restart OBS and even the whole PC but without any success, I checked the log and it said the following:

09:55:45.141: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/transition-table.dll': The specified module could not be found.
09:55:45.141: (126)
09:55:45.141: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/transition-table.dll' not loaded

Uninstalling them and reinstalling didn't work either.
Does anyone have some advice?
Thank you for taking your time to read this :)

Dewlan

Hi! I just downloaded the plugin and it is exactly what I was looking for! I have a custom transition set as my default but want just a regular cut between certain scenes, However, the audio from my global transition is still playing over the basic cut, and I can't find a way to not have it play! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

dynamiteandy

Hi
I have a collection of transitions - I was just wondering if there was a way to specify a group of transitions and allow the table to pick a transition at random from the collection?

So if i have 5 transitions - I go from scene 1 to scene 2 and have a single transition set, it'll use that one
if i go from scene 2 to scene 3 and have 4 transitions set for this in the table - it'll use one at random from that group

Is this a possibility/ okay to request as a feature?

Many thanks!

TheMadMan007

It's been a while since I revisted this topic, but is there any way to setup a few stinger transitions, and have them be activated at random? Transition Table is perfect for making sure every scene change has a specific transition, but if I have 15 different transitions, and I want to use them all randomly when switching between a few scenes, it just seems like there is no way to do that. I know RandomStingerTransition script allows that, but the stingers all have different transition points, and doesn't work if you set all of them up with as single transition with a "one-fits-all" type of setting.

Is there any way to setup multiple stinger transitions in obs, and then have Transition Table randomly select them when going between scenes?