Tinny Audio despite high audio bitrate

WildCharger

Hey all,
I thought 224 was a nice audio bitrate, but apparently I was mistaken, as the recordings I make ultimately give off tinny sounding audio. I hear it in my stream replays, I hear it in my local recordings, and I'm not quite sure what to do about it.

The log file will be associated with my most recent broadcast, where the tinny audio is apparent throughout the entire stream. 1hr7min mark is a good example. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1411814572

No evidence of major failures in the log file. No issues with audio quality outside of OBS output. No applied audio filters. I'm at a loss.

Attachments

• 2022-02-28 22-51-06.txt
    56.5 KB · Views: 15

DayGeckoArt

22:51:07.698: [CoreAudio encoder]: CoreAudio AAC encoder not installed on the system or couldn't be loaded

I never noticed a difference but the AAC encoder that comes with iTunes is supposed to be a lot better, so install iTunes and you should get better sound

WildCharger

22:51:07.698: [CoreAudio encoder]: CoreAudio AAC encoder not installed on the system or couldn't be loaded

I never noticed a difference but the AAC encoder that comes with iTunes is supposed to be a lot better, so install iTunes and you should get better sound

I have iTunes installed, but it's the Windows store version, so I'm not sure if it came with the encoder or not