Theres someone that I'm trying to watch on twitch and the only option is 1080P

waterboy260

Hi is there any advice I can give to this streamer to allow there quality to select more options than just 1080P? My computer usually runs at 160p and i can't watch 1080P it laggs and studders

I've looked at old threads and found no credential information to inform me with a solution in 2021.

D

Deleted member 121471

This is not Twitch support forum. I recommend contacting them or posting on their subreddit.

Last edited by a moderator:

waterboy260

This is not Twitch support forum. I recommend contacting them or posting on their subreddit.
I think that the main probelm though relys in OBS for the reason why the quaility would only stream at 1080P though. I'm personally not someone with enough information to solve this subject on my own. I'll check and post on twitch's contact support also to see if i can further my results! :) thank you.

deFrisselle

The reason their stream is 1080p only is they don't have the option to transcode on Twitch to lower framerates and resolutions due to not being an advanced affiliate or Partner Otherwise it is by choice It's not an OBS issue It's what Twitch is allowing them to stream at or their Twitch settings