The usual - bad stream quality

unqltango

Hello there,

I got a new videocard and I thought I will try some streaming on YT. The result is a minor disaster. :/

I tried every settings I found on the net.

OBSsettings.PNG

Rig:
i9-9900K
32GB RAM
RTX 3080Ti
Upload - 25000+ Kbit/sec
1080P/60 stream (the above example is actually 30 fps@9000kbit bitrate and keyframe 2, but as you can see, still very bad)
Up-to-date W10
Latest OBS, in Administrator mode

Is this computer not enough for this?

Thanks,
Tango

PaiSand

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Test it on Twitch and Trovo if you like. If there's any difference, then the issue is Youtube.
Also, if your upload connection allows it, use 9 or 10Mbps instead of 6.

unqltango

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Test it on Twitch and Trovo if you like. If there's any difference, then the issue is Youtube.
Thank you for the answer.

Log file

It reported some major issues, so I will troubleshoot those.

unqltango

I tried changing everything the analyzer suggested. No improvements, still very blurry.

Log file - The Network is actually on default, I was just experimenting with that too.

On YT, I set streaming to Normal, which is best quality, highest delay. I can't test it on other platforms. The upload speed for this was 20000 kilobit (2.5 MB/sec).

PaiSand

Yes, I did a test the other day and was also blury. Still don't know if this is because the nvenc encoder or Youtube itself.
Need to test more.

As you are streaming at 1080p going over 10000kbps is not recommended. In youtube help they specify to use between 6000 to 9000 for 1080p 60fps.