The sound is output only on one track, although it costs 3

h1karu

There is no sound on the video, I set everything up, put different tracks, the sound flickers on the panel, it is there but it is not on the video, except for one thing, in most cases a microphone, I don’t understand what’s wrong, maybe I have Some driver is not installed or what? Tell someone what to do. Windows version 22H2 buid OS 19045.1949

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    18 KB · Views: 18

koala

You did everything correctly, however it seems you don't realize how distinct audio tracks work. You can switch between tracks in your media player. Every media player will play one track only, never mix multiple tracks. To get a mix of both tracks, you need to mix them with some audio postprocessing software like Audacity and replace the two tracks with the mixed track. This is the purpose of multiple audio track recording in the first place: to process and mix them in a postprocessing step.
If you want a mixed track by OBS and at the same time 2 distinct audio tracks for your 2 sources for possible postprocessing, add a 3rd track in OBS and check both audio sources for this track. Use track 1 for this mixed track, since media players usually play track 1 as preference at startup.

h1karu

You did everything correctly, however it seems you don't realize how distinct audio tracks work. You can switch between tracks in your media player. Every media player will play one track only, never mix multiple tracks. To get a mix of both tracks, you need to mix them with some audio postprocessing software like Audacity and replace the two tracks with the mixed track. This is the purpose of multiple audio track recording in the first place: to process and mix them in a postprocessing step.
If you want a mixed track by OBS and at the same time 2 distinct audio tracks for your 2 sources for possible postprocessing, add a 3rd track in OBS and check both audio sources for this track. Use track 1 for this mixed track, since media players usually play track 1 as preference at startup.
Thank you, after I read what you wrote to me and I did some actions, everything worked