The pc freeze

AlexFrom

Hello I have a problem. When I have the OBS open and I play CSGO my computer crashes when I minimize the game, I play at 4:3, does anyone know what it could be? It only happens to me with CSGO

d0wsha

You getting random restart/freeze or totally bluescreen? Try to update every driver and in you windows update too, also you can verify your CSGO files in steam. (Right click on CSGO -> properties and on menu local files try verifying).

Also what’s your PC configuration?

AlexFrom

You getting random restart/freeze or totally bluescreen? Try to update every driver and in you windows update too, also you can verify your CSGO files in steam. (Right click on CSGO -> properties and on menu local files try verifying).

Also what’s your PC configuration?
In CSGO I have a resolution of 1280x960, it doesn't give me a blue screen or it restarts, it's like the screen freezes, there are moments that I listen to my friends and others that I don't hear anything, I have everything updated, my pc works very well alone It happens to me with csgo, with another pc that I had it never happened to me.

d0wsha

Okay, so if you overclocked your PC just go back to default. Try to Google this all, because I’m on phone and at work

try to;
1 Verify your game files through steam
2 Updating all of your drivers and windows
3 Run a memory test (a false memory can cause freezes like yours)
4 Download DDU and reinstall GPU driver
5 Run a windows verify through CMD (See) after scannow try this in the same CMD
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Restart your pc and check game. If you run OBS as admin try to not and see if that helps, also don’t run obs in high priority just leave it as normal and CSGO too. You can try to untick CSGO of the first core of your processor in task manager to see it’s better.