Bug Report Text does not clip properly

hooky

I am using AMIP to display what I'm listening to on my stream. However, I cannot get it to clip on the screen right. It always either clips the text while scrolling or goes past the Now Playing bitmap. I need to get off the computer now but if you need more info I can do that tomorrow.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I'm not sure specifically what you mean -- could you explain further?

hooky

hdrh.PNG

See how it cuts off? I want it to show all of the text on one scrolling line. I can't figure out how to do this. I tried the fixed text box thing but it seems to always try to fit everything into the textbox.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
okay, I am slightly confused because I see "Armin Van BuFeels So" -- is the cutoff problem the BuFeels, or is it the So? :)

-- Could you give me an example of what specifically to type in to see this myself?

hooky

It's BuFeels.

Type in anything wider than the text box and it cuts off. Even scrolling doesn't help.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
this is strange -- everything seems to work okay on my end, could you give me like a specific way to replicate exactly what you mean?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
okay, so you are using text extents.. I need to somehow make a separate options to allow for clipping without cutting off the edge of the text -- I'll try to get it in the next hotfix or something, which should be today or tomorrow hopefully. okay?