TAKE DOWN Nitro Screen Recorder Pro Studio

landonq

Hi,
I saw that a program called 'Nitro Screen Recorder Pro Studio' was $19 off at the Microsoft Store. So, I decided to download it (It was free a couple of days ago, now $0.99), and I opened it to find that it is seemingly an exact copy of your program, just with their name stuck on it and redirecting the help section to their website. It even uses the same directory as OBS and got all of the scenes and settings that I had from OBS. I don't see anything different about the program that makes me think that the open-source license is applicable to this program. I strongly think that this is an app that someone made so that they can make a buck (since the program is $20) off of your guy's (much appreciated) hard work. I have included a link below as well to Microsoft Store as well as screenshots from the program.

Nitro Screen Recorder Pro - Screen Recorder Screen Recording Screen Record
--
nitro screenshot 3.png

--
nitro screenshot 2.png

--
nitro screenshot 1.png

Please look into this, I like the program and don't want people to waste money on a free program that you can download from your website!

Brolastite

La mejor manera de comenzar es comenzar a editar videos. Creo que Apple tiene un Editor básico. En Windows, Movie Maker solía estar habilitado. Son muy simples. La edición puede ser muy tediosa, y tal vez encuentre que la idea de editar es mucho más intrigante que el trabajo real. Sin embargo, escuché buenas críticas sobre Movavi

Timothy.H

I know I'm late but I don't think this can be taken down.

OBS is released under the GNU General Public License v2.0: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/blob/master/COPYING, which states that anyone can use any part of the code and distribute it for free or charge money for it, as long as you release your software under the same license and make the source code accessible.

If you go to nebula screen recorder (the new name) on the Microsoft Store, scroll down to "Additional information" and click more under "Aditional terms", you can see the source code is accessible, and it's also released under the GNU license.

So as far as I know, they are not breaking any rules.