Sudden Encoding Issues

SoSaltTV

I've been recording videos for about three months using the same settings without issue until recently. OBS now says I'm having an encoding overload resulting in my videos lagging, and I can't figure out why! I have an I7-9700k CPU, and a MSI 2060 Super GPU. Nothing is over or underclocked either. I can list more components if needed; here are my OBS settings as well. Thank you!

My log file as well: https://obsproject.com/logs/b6PwIE369Tm1zGkV

Attachments

• OBSSettings1.PNG
    OBSSettings1.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 24
  • OBSSettings2.PNG
    OBSSettings2.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 22
  • OBSSettings3.PNG
    OBSSettings3.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 22

qhobbes

1. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
2. "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
3. Uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning
4. Your log contains no recording session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as Admin and make those changes.
2) Start your recording for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this forum and/or use log analyzer.

qhobbes

Change the refresh rate on you Asus monitor from 165 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS. See if that makes any difference.

SoSaltTV

Change the refresh rate on you Asus monitor from 165 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS. See if that makes any difference.
I have found out this only happens when the I'm in multiplayer for any game. I don't know if that helps.