Stuttering Since Updating to v28

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/AVSJVVVYnD3z6efz

Title kind of says it all. Since upgrading to v28, I'm experiencing stuttering in OBS. It's usually every few seconds and it's not one source in particular that stutters, it's everything. Camera, gameplay, the lot. I have two profiles, one for streaming and the other for recording videos for YouTube. It happens on both. All the plug-ins I use have been updated to v28 compatible versions and otherwise, my configuration, nor my hardware has changed.

I don't know if the logs will show anything, but I've spent hours trying to figure this out and I'm kind of at my wit's end. If anyone has thoughts, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks.

Sejbo8000

You could go back to an earlier version. I myself have stuttering during high movement but it might not be the same issue.
List of possible fixes:
1. Limiting in game FPS to either 60, 120, 180, 240, 300. It could give you more gpu resources to record and it should make the recording look smooth since they are all multiples of 60 or 30 (it depends on you obs selected fps)
2. Use V-sync or G-sync to even ot frametimes.
3. Close background programs.
4. Launch OBS in admin mode.
5. Minimize OBS when recording (Read that this helped some people)
6. Have your refreshrate match the fps with multiples of 60 (60, 120, 180, 240, 300, 360)
7. Lower recording quality in obs.

Hope one of them helps and I can't explain how all of them work but these are fixes that worked for a lot of other users with stuttering problems.