Free StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiwaisai

Hi!

The application looks incredible, but I cannot get it to run. I set up my profile for my Twitch streaming (gave my channel name, and set it to Twitch.TV), but when I click on START, I get 2 popup windows, and after about 5 seconds, they disappear and I get the error message: "Unable to get TokenKey. Please try again.. "
I tried about a hundred times, nothing changed. What am I doing wrong? Did I miss something?

Popper42x

Hi!

The application looks incredible, but I cannot get it to run. I set up my profile for my Twitch streaming (gave my channel name, and set it to Twitch.TV), but when I click on START, I get 2 popup windows, and after about 5 seconds, they disappear and I get the error message: "Unable to get TokenKey. Please try again.. "
I tried about a hundred times, nothing changed. What am I doing wrong? Did I miss something?

One of the windows that pops up will be the twitch login window, that requires yyou to log into twitch so it can fetch the key, 1 window will automaticly shutdown the other one will stay open =)

ike2117

Love the program! Everything that I need is all in 1 place. However, I have a problem with twitchalerts. Whenever I clicked start, the donation box stays red, and also whenever I get a new follower, it never tells me thr name in latest follower

Popper42x

Love the program! Everything that I need is all in 1 place. However, I have a problem with twitchalerts. Whenever I clicked start, the donation box stays red, and also whenever I get a new follower, it never tells me thr name in latest follower

yea i know about this, but this version of StreamM8 has ended devolpment =( - i am however working on a new version based of the Compact Mode,which am currently in "alpha" with, its a more compact version with less of the lesser used features.

Status
Not open for further replies.