Streamlabs Theme

Streamlabs Theme v8.0.2

kevinectv

kevinectv submitted a new resource:

Streamlabs Theme 1.2 - Streamlabs Theme 1.2

ABOUT
This theme is based on the Streamlabs OBS. It uses the Rachni theme included with OBS as a base. I definitely recommend installing Noto Sans if you do not already have it.

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  2. Copy the contents to your OBS installation ...\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes)
  3. Launch OBS and select the Streamlabs theme...

Read more about this resource...

kevinectv

kevinectv updated Streamlabs Theme with a new update entry:

Streamlabs Theme

ABOUT
This theme is based on the Streamlabs OBS. It uses the Rachni theme included with OBS as a base. I definitely recommend installing Noto Sans if you do not already have it.

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  2. Copy the contents to your OBS installation ...\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mutant Uproar

there is even somewhere i can find themes that are not paid like on slobs? like widget/layout themes and stuff, i am new to this, kinda of a dummy qustion

kevinectv

Streamlabs Theme

ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file

Marco Diaz

When I use the theme, the icon of OBS don't appear, It's just appeared as solid. I REALLY like this theme so i hope you could help me
Capture.PNG

kevinectv

v6.0.2

ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file

kevinectv

Streamlabs Theme

ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file

Cummings

Streamlabs OBS is the company’s attempt to design a video recording and streaming platform that is easy to use and full of integrated features. Based on the OBS platform, you have access to all of the same abilities as before.

kevinectv

Streamlabs Theme

ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file