Streamlabs Theme

Streamlabs Theme v8.0.2

ABOUT
This theme is based on the Streamlabs OBS. It uses the Rachni theme included with OBS as a base. I definitely recommend installing Noto Sans if you do not already have it.

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  2. Copy the contents to your OBS installation ...\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes)
  3. Launch OBS and select the Streamlabs theme in Settings > General > Theme
  4. Hit apply
  5. Enjoy!
StreamLabsTheme.png

Attachments

• StreamLabsTheme6.png
    StreamLabsTheme6.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 154
ABOUT
This theme is based on the Streamlabs OBS. It uses the Rachni theme included with OBS as a base. I definitely recommend installing Noto Sans if you do not already have it.

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  2. Copy the contents to your OBS installation ...\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\data\obs-studio\themes)
  4. Hit apply
  5. Enjoy!

2020-04-06 (2).png

TLuH4lU.png
ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  4. Hit apply
  5. Enjoy!
streamlabs.png
ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  4. Hit apply
  5. Enjoy!
streamlabs.png
ABOUT

INSTALLATION
  1. Unzip the file
  4. Hit apply
  5. Enjoy!

StreamlabsThemePreview.png
Reactions: Joseac