Question / Help Streamlabs OBS lag?

lNuggyl

so ive been streaming games on obs studio and shadow play for the longest time with no issues. No lag, no frames dropped or anything, i could play a smooth game on obs studio. i used the auto configuration setting and it gave me 6000 bit rate, for the encoder i got hardware (nvenc) and for the audio bit rate i got 160. And the output mode is on simple. For the video tab my Base canvas resolution is 2560*1080 and the output scaled resolution is 2560*1080 (im using a 34" ultra wide monitor). The downscale filter is on Lanczos (sharpened scaling, 32 samples) and of course my Common FPS Values is on 60. i have no lag or frames dropping with those settings in OBS studio. but when i switch to stream labs {same settings}, my games FPS drops from 200-300 fps to 60-100 fps. im using an i7 3770k and a geforce gtx 1060 3g and my internet speeds are 200 upload and download. If you were to ask me, i dont feel like this has anything to do with my pc or internet, but i am postive its a stream labs problem saying i can stream just fine in OBS studio.