Streamlabs OBS Computer crashing when streaming overwatch

GoodDoggo

I was streaming overwatch about a week ago or so, Then randomly my pc bluescreens with the error code kmode_exception_not_handled.
I was streaming it today and my pc just black screened and then restarted after about 10 seconds. I can stream for about an hour to 2 hours then it crashes.
The game has no problem when I am not streaming. I have only had this pc crash when I try to stream.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Asus Tuf x570
Nvidia RTX 2060
32 Gigs of Corsair 3000 mhz ram
970evo 500 gigs 860 evo 1tb WD Blue 2tb drive.

Internet Speeds: 225 Down 10 Up

I have tried changing the encoder, I have tried reinstalling obs, I have reinstalled all of my drivers.

There is no log file available.

FerretBomb

I have emailed them about it and they pretty much said screw you we cant help you
Sorry to hear that. We can't help with SLOBS either (but at least won't say 'screw you'), and a bluescreen is going to be more of a system-level error. Even if you were using OBS Studio, it'd be outside the scope of this support forum. Have you tried Googling for that bluescreen error message, and troubleshooting from there? From a quick search, it looks to be a serious system-level issue and wouldn't be caused by OBS (or SLOBS) even if hardware access might trigger the event.

Definitely google for the error message and troubleshoot from there. There's a LOT of stuff that could be causing it... drivers, critical OS file corruption, or even hardware failure.