StreaMix

Free StreaMix 0.16.0

Paola Amster

Sorry for being a total artless but there is any look-like tool that supports chatubate? I am looking for something that displays on stream the tips I own while broadcasting

windlay

Interface language translation.
It's korean.
Please put it in the next patch. Thank you.
Thank you for developing the program.

한국분들 사용하실 수 있도록 UI를 번역 했습니다. 'ㅅ'

Attachments

• Korean.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 40

windlay

<한국 분들을 위한 간단 설명>

해당 프로그램은 전체적인 방송 관리 프로그램입니다.
한국 스트리머들이 사용하는 사이트는 Twitch, Youtube, Smashcast(구 hitbox.tv), Mixer(구 Beam.pro) 정도가 되겠으나 현재 Mixer는 지원을 안하고 있어요. 개발자님이 나중에 업데이트 해주시겠죠? :)
개인적으로 kakao TV나 africa TV도 지원해주면 좋겠는데 이 부분은 영어로 부탁을 드려야 될 거 같습니다.

저도 헷갈려서 일단 번역을 하고 사용하려고 했기에 자세한 건 알 수 없지만 다만 대충 이것저것 눌러보니 툴이 정말 지원하는게 강력하네요. 자신의 채널 구독자 리스트를 각 사이트 별로 다 보여주는 기능도 있고 방송 이벤트로 프로그램 내에서 예약하거나 당장 스트리밍 할 수 있도록 스트리밍 방송 제목 내용 편집 가능합니다.

제가 모든 기능을 살펴보지는 않아서 한두가지 기능만 언급했으니 직접 써보시고 블로그 리뷰 같은거 남기면 다른 사용자들에게도 도움이 되겠죠.

MegaXa

MegaXa updated StreaMix with a new update entry:

What's new in 0.16.0

Main changes:
• Added CyberHero service (esport.tele2.ru), supports subscriber display, statistics, tags, stream editing.
• Fixed the work of YouTube (you need to reconnect the service again).
• Information about premium subscribers, hosts and bits with Twitch is now requested directly. (Streamlabs is now only for donations and preloading the history of these events.)
• Fixed receiving the nickname that supported on DonationAlerts, if it covered the commission of the service.
• Added output...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MegaXa

Interface language translation.
It's korean.
Please put it in the next patch. Thank you.
Thank you for developing the program.

한국분들 사용하실 수 있도록 UI를 번역 했습니다. 'ㅅ'

Sorry, so much time has passed, and I just noticed in the next minor update will add the benefit is not much change in the text.
UPD: Added to version 0.16.0.

Last edited: