Streaming from 3440x1440

tinyfire

Hi! I know it's been asked and answered a million times, but I haven't been able to find a solution yet. So, I have a beautiful 3440x1440 Asus ROG monitor, and I would like to live stream. And it works with the suggested settings(keep base(canvas) resolution at 3440x1440 and set output(scaled) resolution to 1720x720) , don't get me wrong. And I understand, that I will have to deal with those black bars at the top and bottom. But! I saw some people moving the game screen all the way up, leaving them with a single black bar at the bottom of the screen. I would really like to do the same, but couldn't find the way to do so. When I set it like this, all I see is this:
screenshot(22).
Screenshot (22).png

No room to move the screen. I tried right click => transform => fit to screen, didn't help.
I tried to set the output res. to 1280x720 (16:9) but everything appeared squashy, obviously.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

qhobbes

You can move a source up by clicking on it in the preview and dragging it up or right-click on source name, Transform, Edit Transform and then click the down arrow in the right position box.

tinyfire

You can move a source up by clicking on it in the preview and dragging it up or right-click on source name, Transform, Edit Transform and then click the down arrow in the right position box.
Yes, I tried that, but then it appears cropped on twitch.