Question / Help Streamelements Overlay Not Showing/ Working

hmm i use it as well and i see no problems
So how is your config? it's weird using streamlabs works but not with stream elements,i like more that one because in streamlabs you have no sound coming out from some alerts.I tested the donation and works ok but the rest you add a sound and nothing happen.

Jkingstan

Dude if your using obs.live its a bad idea to use streamlabs cause idk wat but sometimes when maybe a subscriber subs the alert might not work as obs.live is exculsive to stream elements so if you use stream elements on obs.live it should work. also go on help and look if you can update your obs. I hope that answered your question

Dude if your using obs.live its a bad idea to use streamlabs cause idk wat but sometimes when maybe a subscriber subs the alert might not work as obs.live is exculsive to stream elements so if you use stream elements on obs.live it should work. also go on help and look if you can update your obs. I hope that answered your question
I will try to update but i think it's on autoupdate on Obs,it was working before but now it doesn't,using stream labs like i said it is working but it's bad because "tip" donations the sound is ok but the rest doesn't seems to work.I will try it and let you know.

I will try to update but i think it's on autoupdate on Obs,it was working before but now it doesn't,using stream labs like i said it is working but it's bad because "tip" donations the sound is ok but the rest doesn't seems to work.I will try it and let you know.
No,there's no updates for Obs,it's weird mate.

I discovered the error,i was using the first time that i discovered firefox and everything was ok,changed to chrome since when you use firefox streamelements page looks like everything is bigger on fonts and mixed for example one word to another.Changed to chrome and everything in fonts looks perfectly fine but it has the error that alerts doesn't work when you tested and fast go on obs to see how they look,using firefox like i said looks everything mixed but the alerts works.So the error comes from the searchers.So to resume to see the alert notifications use Firefox,only to place things like alerts,backgrounds and more use chrome.

Attachments

• CHROME.jpg
    CHROME.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,912
  • FIREFOX.jpg
    FIREFOX.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,822